14.9.08

Random Thoughts

To the 'man-friend' i love,

It is yet, another weekend. Normal, nothing extravagant.

Thou just like any other weekend, i just realised i had been smiling much more, than past few weekends. Nothing special, yet special. What a controversy. Perhaps it is your companion, that made it especially good.

Strange, i'm trying so hard to recall every bit of our weekend.
But i couldn't. I can only remember those happy scenes when i was smiling and laughing, with you in the picture. Perhaps this only proved how ''normal'' the weekend had been.

Many times, I've wondered what i've done, to deserve a 'man-friend' like you. Or maybe, u just haven't done anything good enough to deserve more than me. Haha. Oops. - too bad.

I adore the times, when you'll hold me snugly in your arms, and telling me how much i mean to you. With all the endearments you showered me generously. I adore that.
Just like this afternoon when you were ironing, you walked over to me (while i was at the computer), pecked me lightly on my forehead, and asked me how i was doing on my own.

It was like a giving a lil' girl a lolipop and offered a sweet for keep. I feel so blessed.

Lazed on the bed and fell asleep eventually. For half hour, woken by you (with the movements around the room), and only realised i'd missed you so much when my eyes were closed and mind wondered.

For many times after heated arguments, you'll come to me softly and asked..
"Do you remember that I love you? Please remember that i love you."

One time you messaged me the above, and i replied you, "sometimes i'll forget" (ain't angry, just the hard-to-let-go-pride of mine)

And did you remember what you replied? You said, "That's why i'll be here to constantly remind you."

At that moment, I regretted that we even wasted the least effort to argue with each other before.
It was so silly of me, to even want to not give in to you at times.


I appreciate lil' things that you do 'over-the-air', for the past 2 odd years already.
All the reminders that you give me about how i'll always be your baby.

Thank you hunny, for lovin' me as much as you do/did. And lastly, i just wanna tell you the exact same thing you've said to me:

"I guess all of us need a little bit of reminder of things we already knew. I love you :)"

- Sweet Dreams -

No comments: