25.9.08

Last Exhibition Day

Finally, the exhibition is O.V.E.R!!!! Oh GAWD..................
It was about 11am in the morning that i started feeling sian, cus of the very bad-turnout. To kill some time and boredom, i've decided to take a picture of myself and send it to hun, "inducing him to miss me for awhile", despite being so busy with work. I'm wearing my NEW lil' jacket!! Yay... It will be launched on Flirvene for sale sometime later.. After the kimono pieces. :D Very worth buy. Great material! Start hating those cotton/rayon material, for work, it just doesn't seem glam at all.. But this piece looks so classy! Plus it doesn't even matter even if i wear a tube inside! :D
Btw, I love the SingTel's lanyard. Got the signature F1 prints. heh.. Anw, i look so wierd in the picture... :(
This gadget. I term i the die-hard phone.. Super Duper BIG.... It's meant for those courier guys, tracking devices.. But it's a windows platform thou.. And, best part, super good for playing the bubble game!!! :D Screen big enough!! BUt it's really damn chunky i tell you....
Stood for the whole day liao.. Time for rest.. Really tired. Legs are soft already..
Btw, Expo having Robinsons sale.. Shopping Queen bought a really nice and waterproof pencil eyeliner. How can i ever miss out my D.D (Dear Diana) when it comes to such things!! Esp when she so wanted to get a pencil eyeliner for the luxasia warehouse sale but i didnt manage to find it cus it was sold out.
P.S.
Dave, thanks for popping by today!! You're the best! :D
You won't know how you've brighten up my day!
Loves,
Lin.

No comments: