6.10.08

Updates!!!

Well.... BABY.. You see this you're sure gonna PUKE BIG TIME!!
I know you hate such self-takes in mirrors!!

I really adore this embroidery la..
that's why must show off abit ma..

Tell me if it's nice k!

I wore this to work on friday!! :P
With my die-hard-jacket of cus.

If not i'll really die-HARD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This's sat's picture.. We went to take pictures for Flirvene!
Anw, we were on our way to causeway point to run some errands.
Really packed day..





US!!



I just love this shot! Super U.G.L.Y,
but i LIKE!!
-I'm in my new kimono top, bought online.
Kena "KA" for this piece man.. :(


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday morning went Katong to see flat with hun and frankie-mommy.
Had dim sum at Geylang again!! Slurps!
Back at home, so sian, and started drawing on frank's under-arms.. Hahah
- A tortise!! -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh ya.. Uncle came back from china.
Bought this for me eh.. it's supposed to suck out black-heads..
I've yet to try it..
Will tell you guys if it's effective! whahah..




- Vain Pot mood -
Loves,
Lin.

No comments: