16.9.08

All Hyped-Up

It's a sleepy morning..

Unwillingly i forced-open my eyes.
First thought? ---> Fug man, it's 7 already, time to get my ass outa bed.

I didnt feel as bad as the other mornings as i've already planned my outfit for today.
No more procrastinating to deciding what to wear for work!!! YEPSSssss...

I wore my Barton dress - bought online!
Anyhow, the pizza picture below: Was warmed up by lewis as i was hungry in the aftnoon ytd. He's Soo nice can... As for the laptop with msn windows there?... Erm i can explain...
Cus i was working so hard, and i needed to ask my colleague about the........ and the.... so he tell me the....
OK, I was BS-ing.

I AM MSNING WITH DAVID!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thou i was just like any other day, i wanted to feel happier today, so i dragged hunny (picks me up on tues and thurs so i can sleep later) to camwhore with me, in his seldom-worn Raoul Shirt.


This's the hunny that you guys (huiping and yating) "Awwwww"-ed about.



And that's me!!



- The ultimate driving machine - Termed by my COO.
"Cus you drive guys crazy.." -- Well, i think he's crazy himself. :P
Anw, if i'm really a driving machine, pls take note that i'm a carefully polished 22-inch rimmed BENTLY.
Jia-you-dang. (heavy fuel consumption, please consider carefully before making your decision)
Oops!
Loves,
Lin.

No comments: