20.9.08

Hard to say "NO!" to SALES!!!

Happened to be in orchard, was alone after like 2pm today.. Didnt' felt like going home straight.. So i called GH to see where he was.. And... JUST NICE! He's on way to orchard meet his buddies.. So i requested to tag along! Heh.. The bunch was reallllllyyy funny... They were at Taka shopping for another guy's gift, and the whole scene of ''buying pen'' was damn hilarious.

Hung around with them till lik almost 6pm.. All the crappings..
And.... It was the time that i felt lousy on my way back.

I was feelin thirsty. Needed to drink. Passed by 7-11, die also had to get that greentea.. and plus it was on 1 for 1, i was damn happy. I swear i could finish that 1litre immediately!
After paying.. came out of the shop.. Put one bottle into my baggie.. and i was all ready to take a sip of that super-inviting-looking cold icy thirst quencher!

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! - 1st try...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! - 2nd try....

EEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEE!!! - 3rd try, and so on....... It just refused to open up.

FINE! i tell myslef. I put that bottle back, took out the other, and started the whole EEE-ing process. Nothing happened... I was on the brim of giving up. And this guy was walking beside me.. I swear i reeeeaaaaalllllyyyy wanted to say "please.... " to him already. (to ask him help me)

But then, my hard-to-let-go ego got in the way. So i decided that i should just go home and open it. And which i did. Sigh... My left palm is blistered. Now there's a small bubble on it.. ( the degree of me using all my might to open that damn thing)

It just suddenly made me realised how dependend i am on hun. Cus all the time, he's always the one doing all the chores, and all i needed to do was to sip on that already-inserted-straw. How pathetic i was/am... I didnt know i had been so reliant till now. Maybe this bottle just wanted me to realise this. And it succeeded. It's an awful feeling... Whatever. Dammit anw. I'm gonna lift weight with my fingers soon. Good and tough training.
I'm mad.

Yada-yada..............................................Yada -yada....................................

The happy thing to share!!! I went luxasia warehouse sale!!! WOOOTS!!! Hun's the best! drove me there and went with me to shop!! Initially, i merely wanted to get some lip gloss or so..... BUt in the end................ Heh Heh... i spent $60 of hunny's hard-earned money!!

Wanted to get YSL foundation, but it's not in compact powder form.. Was the liquid kind.. (dont like)
So i went to Stila, got myself a new bronza ($10) and a nude colour lipstick ($20)
And of cus, this great fragrance by CK!! For just $30 - 100ml!!!!

Damn good deal.. Slurps!!! :P
Super happy with my buys............ Yay!!!
Sth comforting!!
Thnks baby!! :D
Loves, Lin.

No comments: