23.9.08

Well done, Frank!

It was another Monday night. Hun went for his promotion interview.. If everything is smooth going.. He should be promoted to Financial Planning Manager. Yay!!

Thou it should've been long ago that he's promoted, but still, good job baby!! I'm so proud of you!! He's with prudential for almost 4 yrs already.. Very consistent and ultimate perseverance i should say..

And now, it's all of my turn to slog.. GAWD.. I keep persuading myself, i'll be fine, i'll be fine....

My gastric has been causing me to feel bloated many times in a day.. Guess the stress is the cause of it.. But i'm really happy to be busy with life, to think about it sometimes.. All the endless work that needs to be done.. Keep my mind occupied.


My only way or relieving stress? That'll surely be shopping!! I have to admit that i'm a shopping queen, shopaholic.. I enjoy buying and buying. Ting has told me before that she finds it hard to buy sth that she really like, so many times, end up just window shopping. I have to say it's a really good attitude to shopping. Buying the things that you really need and want.

Bah-den..... I'm those who strongly believe that i don't need to buy sth that's in my style or fashion, cus i buy if it looks good on me. Haha!! That's my call at shopping. Anything is possible, as long as it looks good on me..

On boring days, i can be very me - black shorts with a crochet top + slippers.
On days that i'm stuck with what-to-wear-today situation - denim with tank top + slippers.
Sometimes even dress super auntie-ly (cus i can wear cotton tops $3) , and i don't give a damn.
On days that i'm in da mood - I'll really put on nice nude-makeup, frilly dresses + that sexy stilettos..

Sometimes i admire my own versatility.. Tell me it's a good thing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many times i bully T-rex.. and his wrx. Whaha.. Like ytd night. On my way home.. I was bored big time.. so i started playing with his car window..

I wind up, wind down,wind up, wind down,wind up, wind down,wind up, wind down,wind up, wind down,wind up, wind down,wind up, wind down.....\

Untill he made noise about it.
"very fun hor.." he asked
"see how come i nv respond right.., die also must do until i respond.."

"later my window stuck then you know"...

I can't help but laugh big time!!!

Can you imagine i kept doing until when i stopped, he could mimick the winding sounds of the window...

That's ME.

Cheers,
Lin

No comments: