28.9.08

Week-never-End

Check out my chic lanyard. I L.O.V.E it to bits.. Really cool eh? F1 grids...
Did more of follow ups after the exhibition.
Everyone was selling everyone things after that.
All the crazy emailings.. (upsell, cross sell, you name it!)
I took this picture to show baby that i look pretty that day! Haha.. Ya, bimbo, i know.
It's a bliss to be a bimbo, sometimes...
I wish sometimes i can look reeeaaalllllyyyy bimbotic, bitchy, just so ppl don't disturb me.
I think that indian chief is driving me nuts.
He's so all of.. i don't know.. 'whatever' is the best word.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cut the yakkings with work. Anw, they all suck altogether, that's the whole idea.
Hun took pictures for my launch. I was busy with the preparation.
Phew. Lotsa work man. My eyes gonna pop out liao...
Anyhow, we had good dinner. At the Soup Restaurant. AMK Hub.
With Frankie mama too. :)

Ya, i'm wearing my new dress already!!
I told you it is pretty!!! :) Really!
Show some support at http://Flirvene.livejournal.com!!
Loves, Lin.

No comments: