19.10.08

The crazy updates..

To start of my "lengthy" post, i'll shut all those grumblings with this picture.
The ultimatum: Picture of this century.
Classic.
GH in specs, what do ya expect??

We were out to celebrate Ting's birthday..
It really beats me why Jessie is pouting her lips like this:
Maybe cus her 22nd was LOOOOoooonnnggg over.
(i'm so gonna get killed if she sees this)

This's PEI!! Our wonderful Ms Giordano to be!! :)
Congrats pei!!! HEeeee...........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And guess what, after 3.5 months with AGIS, i'm finally leaving.
No more breathing difficulties
(yes, i was so stressed up there that i have trouble with breathing),
it's great news!!!
The great bunch gave me a treat at Bali Thai - Last Lunch with all of them!!!
Nobody is happier than i am:


In the picture:
Charismatic Sengz, charming sophan, bubbly & cute Azmy, Fun-loving Joseph!


My lovely 2 ladies in AGIS.. They're really nice girls.. Very nice.
Plus: Poh Heng (not jewellery), Joseph (again) & Kok Pin


I will HAVE to introduce to you, my die-hard AGIS buddy..
LEWISSSssssss!!!!!!!
I practically love him to bits.. He's kept me almost thru all ups & downs..
My main energy to laugh at AGIS.
Whenever i break into crazy laughters.. It's becus of this guy.


The "BOYS"


Lovely bunch.. I'll really miss having them around!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new job, almost like self-employed.
Needed to get myself a smaller and lighter lappie.
Got one from Lenovo.
Hun says it's like masak-masak (toys in malay)

While waiting for my kor to install necessaries for me, took a pict of hun.
I love his shirt. Very nice. He looks good in it.
Accentuates his tall built + abit of "1-pack" :P


Close Up.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beatty gathering.. So called.. We met up ytd (sat!).. Woots..
Missed cheryl and chy and iris so much.. It's been soooo long (esp for chy and ryl)
Babes, pls meet up more often yea!!

Left to Right: Cheryl, Chynna, Me, Iris


So much bitchings about who, and what, the where and hows...
Yak and Yak away...
Picture tgt with the boys, how can we forget about them!


Look forward to more sessions like this darlings!!
Loves,
YiLin

No comments: