10.10.08

The egg tart man

It was truly a good Wed.

One of my customer / Friend, Jasmine.
She's working 1 level above mine! Haha..
So when i passed her dress to her, she gave a bag of BREAKFAST to me!

Look: Chipolata + HL - Love it! - Thanks Jasmine dear!


And.. Look at this egg tart. Heh.
My co's investor, MY, got this for me. Really nice of him.
Reason being: i looked sad the day before, so that tart was to cheer me up...
It was really sweet of him.


And after we knocked off... He gave me a lift to where i was heading to - the city.
Cus he live somewhere there. Tsk. $$$.

As he mentioned that he will be having a dinner alone before he goes to meet his friend for a drink at 8plus. I volunteered to keep him company for dinner.
Watch him eat, basically, on the thought that i'll be having dinner with T-wrx later.

So... This is M.Y.!!! -- He's cute ok.. This picture doesnt do justice at all.
Jess, i tried to help you test market. But, he's attached. :( sorry babe :P



So, that's about all! Yay.. Keep you all posted again loves!

Love,
Lin

No comments: