31.10.08

On my own

I've been enjoying my work. Had been really fulfilling.
I nv thought it was gonna be easy, and so it was. Probably harder than that i've imagined.

I've lived a proud me for all these yrs. Till i joined this line.
They said it's the time that i ask for support around from my friends.
For a start, that's how you go about doing it.

I dread doing that, honestly.
Of how i've heard that it's when you discover the cruel truth behind all the smiles and laughs.

All that masked intentions of ppl, all the fake 'ships' that we talk about.
I know i'll see all that, that's why i dread.

Still i had to put down my pride, and start to work around with my friends.
Other than asking for support, my intentions were also to help, in whichever way possible;
Be it to make ppl realise how they've been spending excessively or how they've been saving too much in the bank which is financially unhealthy.

No new ppl i've met, just got to know some friends better. Financially and psychologically.
I've differentiated friends apart. An enlightenment it is, to me.

Those who reply with you a laugh (leaving no answer for you);
and those who comes to asking you when are you gonna do the whole process of financial planning for them.

I'll continue to be the happy me for now.

Ppl i've met-up during these 2 weeks of my new career:
1. mervin
2. Diana
3. David
4. Chiu Wah
5. Jie Yu
6. Hui Ping
7. Lewis
8. Markus
9. + some really ''remarkable'' ppl.

It's through these ppl that i realised not all ppl are given the intellect to - make decisions.

And to all those friends, esp like Mervin and Diana, who went all out to listen to my presentation, make trip down to my office, even thou they were tired aft work.. Mervin, who was very into saving up, i recommended ILP, where your savings are growing potentially higher than inflation rate or even better (with axa track records), at the same time covered for a good sum assured of 100k-200k.

Diana, who was not too particular with insurance coverage, we took up ILP also, but reduced the S.A. to the minimum to direct the most units into her investment account. ILP n not Lump sum investment cus most of us right now are not able to fork that out. Hence we work on the D.C.A theory. Uses time horizon to reduce risk. Jia you diana! Will watch out your funds closely with you! U said we're gonna go many many places tgt in future ya! :)

Afterall these, I really has to thank hunny for being the first to jump in to help me out on my first month, to make sure i start off smooth.
It's really a blessing to me, to know that you're always ''there'' no matter what.







He's my True-est Friend Found.
Those ppl who participated in my 3 joint-field-work. I remember for life.
n diana, i dunnid to remember you, cus you're always with me! I'll nv be able to even forget a lil'! haha!!
Loves,
Lin.
P.S.
Diana! I'll pass you the grey dress on coming wkend k!
Pls stop insisting on paying me! :) It's nothing ok..
Hugs. As long as you like it.

No comments: