2.11.08

Let's drop this


Flirvene Updated again.
This week, bringing in even more pretty prints for you!
Hope you'll like them!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note,
Thank all of your concern and golden advices.
I can only say, when u're me, u'll understand.
Unfortunately, the truth about life isn't what u think it is or even what it seemed to be.
Anyways. don't think we wanna talk about it anymore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spent some weekdays night visiting Frank's mom @ SGH.
Hope she'll really be well soon, hope her white platelet counts will drop and report be goodnews.
Saw her on sat night. Till almost 8odd.
Looks of her not eating well really pains me.
Hun, i know you're really worried just that you're not showing.
Pls don't worry, ma will be fine. :)
Hugs.
Been really worn out crazy lately.
I normally have trouble falling asleep immediately when i turn in.
But of late, I fell asleep even on my way home in hun's car.
I need rest. Haha! But i can't seem to stop working!
Everything really didn't felt much like work, especially my beloved Flirvene matters!
Hun, u're a picture-editor now.
I'm gonna start paying you for your job done, in kisses. :P
Thnks for accompanying me to do what i liked. :)
Love ya loads hun.

No comments: